OptionsOracle is a free tool for stock options strategy analysis. It is a powerful tool that allows testing of different options strategies using real-time options & stock-market information. The tool provides an easy interface to build a stock/options position, and then test it using graphs and analytic analysis tools.
OptionsOracle wizard is sophisticated options strategy screener that allow to check customized or pre-configures strategy over multiple stocks, with all the options combination. OptionsOracle Wizard feature is part of OptionsOracle.
OptionsOracle volatility analyzer is a easy-to-use historical & implied volatility calculator that provides the ability to analyze the historical volatility of an option compared to its actual implied volatility for similar time periods.
OptionsOracle options Greeks calculator can be used to check options-pricing in more detail. The calculator also provides the ability to quickly load the market options, and check them under different scenarios.
OptionsOracle also includes a multi-portfolio manager that allows you to monitor your positions in separate portfolio or in one main portfolio. The portfolio also provides the ability to quickly navigate between the saved strategies, allows simple and effective user-interface.
Except where otherwise noted, all of the documentation and software included in the OptionsOracle Setup package is copyrighted by SamoaSky.
Copyright (C) 2006-2007 SamoaSky. All rights reserved.
This software is provided "as-is," without any express or implied warranty. In no event shall the author be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter and redistribute it, provided that the following conditions are met:
1. All redistributions of source code files must retain all copyright notices that are currently in place, and this list of conditions without modification.
2. All redistributions in binary form must retain all occurrences of the above copyright notice and web site addresses that are currently in place (for example, in the About boxes).
3. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software to distribute a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
4. Modified versions in source or binary form must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
5. Quotes and Stock information provided by the software might be delayed or incorrect.
6. User should verify all calculations manually and advise his broker for actual quote prices.
7. The authors keep the right the stop the online support for the software at any time, and without any advance notice. Since the software operation relays on online support, such cease of support will make it inoperable.